Tuesday, September 20, 2016

another paper HST card



This paper HST card is for my beautiful mom! She's a September baby too. Have you guys seen a picture of my Mom?


Here she is with my super cute nephew and her grandbaby, my oldest. I think her inner beauty shines from her face. This lovely, godly and clever lady loves feeding her big family, sewing, soul stirring music, peanut butter and sparkly things. She does not love technology. Or things with motors. I adore you, Moms! Happy birthday from Atlanta!

(HST cards are easy to make with a square punch. See this post for more info.)

5 comments:

  1. Your mom is beautiful! Happy Birthday to her! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larissa, your mom is beautiful, I agree. Birthdays are good. Happy Birthday to your momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful lady and wonderful mother - aren't you very lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!